Friday, November 25, 2011

Scottsdale

A couple of months ago Al told me that he had to go to Scottsdale for work so of course I had to tag along! I immediately booked my flight and had been counting down the days for 2 months! We finally went a few weeks ago and it was a much needed getaway that consisted of relaxing {me}, working {al}, eating and sleeping.

Al worked during the day so I just went to the pool and read {and slept}. It was perfect weather and soo nice to get away from the freezing UT weather. After Al was done working we would go out for the night to eat and shop!

Straight from the airport our first night there we met our friends Lauren and Eric at Sauce. We loved seeing them for the first time in a year and are glad they could meet up for dinner. Plus, Lauren introduced me to the best mac and cheese in the world!



The next day I went to the pool and then we went to Blanco for dinner and shopping at Fashion Square.



The pool! Ahhhhh it felt so good to be in the sun and have tan lines again!



The next night we went to Kierland Commons and ate at The Green House.


Then we over to Scottsdale Quarter for some H&M.



We woke up the next day and went to breakfast at The Good Egg.


Then we had to check out of our hotel so we went to Last Chance and scored some pretty awesome finds! Kind of a gross place but totally worth it!

Then we walked around Old Town Scottsdale, ate at Sauce again, then headed home.


It was a much needed getaway that was wayyy too short, but so much fun. We loved the good weather, delish food, Last Chance finds, good shopping, Trader Joe's....we are already wanting to plan another trip back!

3 comments:

The Perry's said...

Oh I'm jealous! Those are all my favorite places!

Jane said...

scottsdale = heaven on earth. the next time you go, you have to eat at the restaurant Bandera. You will die it's so good!

Polly said...

I'm glad you got to get away. There's nothing like the sun!