Friday, November 11, 2011

Just because Im bored at work.....

Ive seen this on a few other blogs lately, and Im sooo bored at work so here it goes.....


ABC's of me:

Animals: Not an animal person

Bed size: King, I don’t know how we slept in a Queen for so long. Kings are the best!

Chores that you hate: Cleaning showers/tubs, unloading the dishwasher, ironing

Daring: Not so much...Im a fraidy-cat

Essential to start your day: Laying in bed for 10-15 minutes letting myself wake up while looking at my email, facebook, blogs, etc.

Favorite color: Don’t have one

Gold or silver: Both…lately its gold.

Hate: Peanut butter, blue cheese, crude movies, insects, when I can’t fall asleep

Instruments you play: None

Job title: Executive Assistant

Kids: Would love to eventually have 4, but at this point I’ll be happy if I get 1 J

Loves: Alan, family, friends, my 3 adorable nephews, Church, food, TV, shopping

Movies: Lately I watch Just Go With It and The Proposal all the time, but I also love The Holiday, Ferris Bueller and The Count of Monte Cristo

Nicknames: Sar, Heart Sars, Janey, Sar Bear

Overnight hospital stays: None

Pet peeves: Rude drivers, when girls don’t wear their G’s on vacation-I will never understand why people think that’s ok, having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, having to put gas in my car, people who only talk about themselves and never ask about the other person.

Quote from a movie or TV show: "We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop."-Grey's Anatomy, and pretty much every quote from Just Go With It

Right or lefty: Right

Siblings: 5

Time you wake up: I TRY to get up at 6:45, it rarely happens.

Uniqueness: Webbed toes

Vacation Dreams: Europe, Tahiti

What makes you run late: Everything!…Im a dilly-dallier and it drives Al nuts!

X-rays you've had: Um…..? Teeth I guess.

Yummy food you make: Anything sweet…I love to bake!

Zoo animal: Monkey

There you have it! Sarah in a nut-shell!

7 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I love memes like this! My luxury in life is letting myself wake up slowly, too.

Jeff and Mallory said...

Love it! and Love you! I also hate when girls dont wear their G's on vacation and im glad you pointed that out! You are the cutest!

AlliSMiles said...

I love these and learning about little personality traits.

I also hate, hate, hate ironing. I rarely do it.

I didn't know women didn't wear garments on vacation. I had no idea that was a "thing." Weird.

I'm praying for you and a baby. Hang in there.

badonkatonks said...

Hi so I'm totally blog stalking you, hope ya don't mind! But I totally hate when girls don't wear their G's on vacation. I don't understand why they think it's okay?!? Oh and unrelated note, have you checked out the H&M? Amazing!

Polly said...

can't believe how many things we have in common! hate the same cleaning things. love the slow waking thing. had fun reading about your abc's!

Becky said...

I love
this!!

schaars said...

I love posts all like this:) your pet peeve is also mine... I will never understand girls that don't wear their garmets on vacation.