Tuesday, July 5, 2011

.san clemente 2011.

A few weeks ago we spent a week in one of my favorite places in the world...San Clemente, CA.

We spent our time at the pool, shopping, eating, the beach and more shopping...or in other-words a perfect week!





Dinner at Cheesecake and shopping


The Bagel Shack, our fav breakfast spot


Bud and Meg missing their significant others!






Hot-tubbing in the gloomy California mornings





Irvine Spectrum

I cant believe that in all the years Ive been coming to San Clemente I have never been to the rainbow outlet!








Dinner at Fisherman's on the pier






Disneyland!


Star Tours

Monorail


Splash Mountain


Our favorite thing to do...make lame faces on all the rides









looooooved World of Color!

Balboa Island!



We even met up with Tally a few times!



We love morning walks on the pier






Dinner at our favorite-Claim Jumper

Me and Meg squished in the back for the LONG drive home!

We had such a fun week away but missed the rest of our fam...maybe next year, guys :)

6 comments:

Lisa and Oliver said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I haven't been to Cali in a few years and just looking at your pics makes me want to go. Sar, you don't take any bad pics, you are beautiful in every one!!

Jenny said...

Sarah, you seriously are the CUTEST family EVER...... cali is so much fun. I miss it so much.

mama jo said...

looks like a fun time....love the picture of tee in the pool!

Keri Cannon said...

You are way too pretty and stylish for your own good...will you come dress me? :)

Kurt and Jordan said...

how fun!!!!!!!! I want to be in your family! You guys are always doing something fun! You are gorgeous!! I jut can't get over how pretty you are! Love you!

Tally Ringwood said...

Long nights working in carson city took me to the blogs... girly i know. then i find myself in one! Great times