Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vegas!!

A few weeks ago Al and I took a much needed break from reality and went to Vegas for the weekend....it seriously was soooo much fun. Even though it was a quick weekend getaway, it was probably one of our most fun trips.

We stayed at the fabulous Trump Hotel which was LOVED. It was sooo nice, our room was giganitic and gorgeous (complete with a TV in the master bedroom mirror-loved doing my hair while watching a movie!), and the best part--smoke free and casino free! PLUS its right across the street from Nordstrom at the Fashion Show mall - perfect since I forgot my mascara!



Room service for breakfast :)



After this lame and rainy spring it was sooo nice to see sun and palm trees!



Dinner at Spago in Caesar's Palace
SO delish, we will definitely go back there again



How many hours did we (I) spend in H&M?? 3 maybe?! How much money did I spend? You dont want to know. Had to stalk up before ours gets here!







The gorgeous lobby at our hotel



We ate dinner in our hotel one night at DJT, it was amazing!



Lobster....yum :)



We had our own private booth with a curtain!

My handsome hubby :)



After dinner we walked through the Wynn



Then we went to Mystere at Treasure Island which was awesome



The view of the strip from our room







More Caesar's Palace shopping



Serendipity!



On our way home :(

Thanks for the birthday present Al!

9 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

so fun! trips with just yourself and the hubs are always the best!

Travelin'Oma said...

The Trump is THE best Las Vegas hotel! We've gotten some fabulous deals there, too. $87 for a suite last December!

Katie said...

Looking skinnier than I've ever seen you - which is saying something since you're the skinniest girl I know! ibemissinu, whereuatfoo?? Just kiddin. Love you! See you in less than two weeks!

marta said...

so glad you got to have a vegas vacay!! the trump hotel is the best.. it feels so tropical. glad you got to enjoy the sunshine and the H&M!!

Polly said...

your pictures are way cute and you look like you are having a great time. Glad you got to get away!

Di said...

Ok, so Phoenix is only 4 hours from Vegas feel free to visit anytime, we could always use the babysitters.
One more thing for AL, that head of hair is one dreams are made of, just lovely. And remember if it isn't cleaned with a portable baday it isn't clean at all.

Keri Cannon said...

cool pics...is that from hipstamatic? Looks like you guys had such a fun vaca! Much deserved and seriously you two are the cutest couple!

jen said...

Al, you are so good to my cuz!! What a fun vaca! AND. are you kidding me... 3 hours. Love you and your fantastic shopping skills!

I'm trying all those eateries next time I'm there too... you really know how to make a girl hungry!!

xoxo

Lisa and Oliver said...

Last time Oliver and I went to Vegas we stayed at the Trump and loved it as well! It's nice not having a smoky casino in the building huh? Looks like you two had tons of fun!